WELCOME BACK TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
As our community gradually begins to lift its shelter in place restrictions, Menashe Properties is prepared and excited to welcome back its friends and visitors to work. We have implemented a variety of new safety measures to ensure all guests feel as protected as possible upon returning to the workplace. We urge everyone to continue to follow the guidance of health professionals and experts to keep our buildings safe.
COVID-19 Building Protocols:
- Sanitizing stations have been placed at the entry of each building.
- Communal areas (conference room, showers, classrooms, etc) will remain closed until further notice.
- HVAC filters have been updated across the portfolio. Controls have been set to allow increased ventilation from outside air.
- We have implemented additional day porters throughout the portfolio to increase cleaning and sanitation during business hours.
- PPE is required by all vendors, employees, guests alike upon entering premises.
- Elevators are limited to a maximum of two (2) people.
- Signage with COVID-19 protective measures is posted in common areas of the buildings.
- The Electric Lounge will remain closed until further notice.